zazba seo Index du Forum

zazba seo
Helping the old and frail with SEO advice from Zazba

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

SEO & SMO Queries

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zazba seo Index du Forum -> zazba seo -> zazba seo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vejezulu

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: SEO & SMO Queries Répondre en citant

Hi,

1] Actually I m confused when to create a sitemap in SEO. I know how to generate XML sitemap but how to place it on the website that don't know. 
I want to know the step by step process for the sitemap when you should create and when to upload it and how . 
2] In google Analytics why it's showing "No Hits" but when I check in real time then it's working what is the issue??
3] if I have one website where I am doing its smo on facebook. can I create the similar page with the same Url in another FB account will it work???
4] I have one website but I want sales from that website what is best to start with so that conversion happens???
5] In SEO How to update files thru FTP access. Because in WordPress site there is SEO Yoast thru which we do SEO on page.??

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.edupristine.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=133959
Blockchain Advertising

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zazba seo Index du Forum -> zazba seo -> zazba seo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation