zazba seo Index du Forum

zazba seo
Helping the old and frail with SEO advice from Zazba

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Flare HTML5 and SEO -- need *real* guidance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zazba seo Index du Forum -> zazba seo -> zazba seo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vejezulu

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Flare HTML5 and SEO -- need *real* guidance Répondre en citant

HI,

For Flare 10 today, probably Flare 11 soon.
What are the issues surrounding Flare's HTML5 Target, that Target's use of Frames or iFrames, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
I work as a contractor who today has a customer that is being told by their marketing department that FrameMaker based content generated as an online help system via RoboHELP is Web searchable whereas Flare's online help uses iFrames and so is not.
I'm familiar with the HTML5 Target's Generate Sitemap option. But it's not clear to me how well or poorly it actually works.
I'm also familiar with the now-popular "trick" of liberating Flare HTML5 output from the skin and its iFrame. I worry, however, that this approach may be more technically demanding than the customer's less technically savvy writers are willing and able to sustain if I'm not there to support it.
Please note that I need some solid in-depth insight on the issues surrounding Flare online help and SEO. A canned "click the Generate Sitemap option and everything will be fine" category of answer won't be enough to counter the argument put forth by the customer's marketing department that FrameMaker+RoboHELP produces Web-findable / searchable content but Flare's online Targets do not.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20703
Bitcoin Explainer Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    zazba seo Index du Forum -> zazba seo -> zazba seo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation